- After receiving a treatment, you should not expect to "peel". It is expected to see light flaking in certain areas for 3-5 days, and redness for approximately one to 12 hours post treatment.
- To get the most out of your treatment, it is recommended not to apply makeup to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight. If necessary, makeup may be applied 15 minutes after your treatment.
- If your skin feels tight and flaky, apply PCA SKIN Silkcoat Balm, which will act like a healing ointment and moisturizer for the next 3-5 days.
- Apply a broad spectrum sunscreen daily, avoiding direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Avoid the use of tanning beds for 2 weeks post-treatment.
- It is recommended to delay over-the-counter medications or AHA products seven days post-procedure.
- It is recommended to delay use of Retin-A, Differin, Renova, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo or Aiana five days post-procedule. Consult with your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
- Do not pick or pull on any loosening or peeling skin. This could potentially cause hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid electrolysis, facial waxing or depilatories for 5 days.